The Bridging the Gap Webinar Series explores emerging and enduring issues at the intersection of violence and disabilities; highlights promising practices for serving survivors with disabilities and Deaf survivors; and fosters a network of support to end violence against people with disabilities. This webinar series is designed for practitioners and policymakers interested in addressing sexual and domestic violence against people with disabilities and Deaf individuals.
Available Webinars for Viewing
- Safety Planning for Survivors with Disabilities
- Policies and Best Practices to Screen Survivors with Disabilities for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- Assessing Your Organization for Physical Access and Safety
- Tips for Working with American Sign Language Interpreters: Meeting the Needs of Deaf Survivors
- A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: Picture Tools to Support the Forensic Exam Process for Survivors with Disabilities