Research has shown that an organization needs to have a number of elements in place before it can begin a meaningful evaluation. These elements include a culture that promotes learning and improvement, staff commitment and support for evaluation and an understanding of how change is expected to occur within your organization, among others. This webinar series helps your organization assess its readiness and capacity to take on evaluation activities, with the ultimate goal of integrating sustainable evaluation efforts into your organization.
Webinars You Can Use
- Introduction to Evaluation Capacity Building: Assessing Your Readiness to Evaluate
- Articulating Your Program’s Plan: Developing Your Logic Model
- Partnering with Evaluators: Lessons Learned from North Carolina
- Nuts and Bolts: Budgeting and Institutional Review Boards
- Challenges and Considerations in Defining and Measuring Success in Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Programs